UPDATED ON OCTOBER 15, 2022
1. WHAT IS IT?
THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES, DEPENDING ON THEIR CHARACTERISTICS AND FUNCTIONS, AND THESE MAY REMAIN ON THE USER'S COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE FOR DIFFERENT PERIODS OF TIME: SESSION COOKIES, AUTOMATICALLY DELETED WHEN THE BROWSER IS CLOSED; PERSISTENT COOKIES REMAINING ON THE USER'S DEVICE UNTIL A PRESET DATE.
2. WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON THE SITE?
In addition to the previously mentioned cookies used to ensure the proper functioning of the site and the delivery of the services offered here, to understand and optimize the browsing experience of its users, and to provide you with advertisements related to the preferences you have indicated during your online browsing, the site uses other types of cookies.
The various cookies can be divided into several types:
- Technical Cookies, namely navigation or session cookies, are strictly necessary for the functioning of the site and to enable you to access certain content and services you wish to use.
- Functional Cookies are used to enable specific features of the site as well as a series of selected criteria (such as language or articles you wish to purchase) in order to optimize the quality of the services offered.
- Analytical Cookies, including those from third parties, are used to understand how you and other internet users use the site.
- Advertising Cookies, also from third parties, are intended to create user profiles and are used to provide you with advertising messages related to the preferences you have indicated during your online browsing.
- Social Media Cookies are third-party cookies (such as Facebook) that allow your interaction with the social network. These cookies collect browsing data that may be associated with your social media account.
Advertising cookies and social media cookies will only be activated and used on the site if you have given your consent to their use.
Cookies from third parties, i.e., originating from websites or internet servers different from those of code-clothing.com, are also used for specific purposes of said third parties.
3. HOW TO ENABLE OR DISABLE COOKIES?
You can enable, block, or disable (in whole or in part) cookies using the specific functions of your web browsing software (browser). If you choose to disable all or some of the cookies (technical or functional, including those from third parties), it is possible that the site may no longer be accessible, or that certain services or specific site functions may become unavailable or not function correctly. You may also need to manually change or input certain information or preferences each time you visit the site.
To learn how to modify your cookie usage preferences on your internet browser, please refer to the instructions provided for each respective browser.